LG Tone Pro Bluetooth Headset Manual
The LGTonePro Bluetooth Headset is your essential audio solution for a busy life style!
- Stream music while you’re on the go while enjoying CD like sound.
- Listen in stereo.
- Up to 15 hours of talk time; 10 hours of music time.
- Around the neck style lets you use the Bluetooth headset and enjoy maximum comfort.
- Switch between taking a call or listening to your favorite music with ease.
- The LGTonePro is simple to use, with all your needed functions for interacting with phone calls or listening to music located on the sides of the device.
- AptX®2 technology.
- AptX® delivers a crystal clear wireless sound, so that you can listen via Bluetooth without compromising on overall quality.
- Voice prompts.
- This headset has the added convenience of speaking certain status messages. Clear, female voice reports important information such as power on and off, battery indicator, (low, medium, and high) when you’re making a call, and when your call has ended. You will also not have to play the all-too familiar guessing game to discern whether or not the headset is in pairing mode, as this status too, is reported.
- Charge either using included AC wall charger, or via your computer with the included Micro USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth headset, earbuds (two sets) Wall charger and Micro USB charging cable; print user guide.
- The headset consists of two cylindrical holes connected via an 8.5-inch flexible neckband, with a wired earbud coming out of each.
- Each earbud is threaded through two plastic loops that you can slide along the neckband to adjust as needed for your comfort. The earbuds will fit securely inside the neckband when not in use.
- To wear the headset, simply place the neckband around your neck, with the two cylindrical ends hanging around your shoulders like two ends of a scarf. From there, simply pop one, or both earbuds out to use.
- The right and left sides of the headset are where the buttons are located. The right side contains the following: rewind, fast forward, and play/pause.
- On the left side, you will find as follows: volume down, volume up, call button, LED indicator, microphone, power switch, and the charging port.
- To turn the headset on, simply slide the power switch towards the back of the headset. When the unit is on, the voice prompt will announce the status of "Power on," followed by the status of the battery — either battery low, medium, or high. When the unit is turned off, the voice prompt will announce power off.
- Voice Dialing
- Voice Dialing and Last Number Redial features work with the primary handset (or handset which made the last outgoing call).
- Call Waiting
- While speaking on an active call, press the call button for 1 second to switch to an incoming call.
- To switch between 2 active calls, press the call button for 1 second.
- To end both calls briefly press the call button.
- Auto Reconnect
- If the headset is turned off while connected, it will disconnect, and automatically resume when turned on if you are still in range of your connected device.
- To play or pause audio, press the play/pause button located at the bottom right of the headset.
- To advance to the next track, press the fast forward button, located in the middle of the headset, (again, on the right-hand side.)
- To rewind, press the rewind button, which can be found at the top on the right-hand side of the headset.
- The headset has a useful equalizer mode, which can be activated by pressing the up and down volume buttons for one second while music is playing. The volume buttons are located on the left-hand side of the headset.
- There are two options: bass boost, (which is the default,) and normal treble boost. Please note: your listening experience will depend on the size of the earbuds you are using.
- Press the VOLUME UP or VOLUME DOWN button to adjust the speaker volume.
- There are eight levels of speaker volume in both hands-free and audio streaming mode.
- To activate or deactivate the ‘Vibrate’ function, press and hold VOLUME UP button for 3 seconds. You will hear a beep when it is activated or deactivated.
- The vibrate function is automatically set to vibrate when the headset is powered on.
Answering a Call
- When there is an incoming call, the headset will ring and vibrate.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button to stop vibration.
- Press the CALL button to answer the incoming call.
- Press the CALL button to activate "Voice Command". For best results, record the voice dialing tag through your headset.
- NOTE: If your handset does not support voice dialing, this action may activate Last Number Redial.
- For iPhone users, pressing the call button will enable Siri.
Last Number Redial
- Press and hold the CALL button for 3 seconds to activate "Last Number Redial".
- The headset will beep and then call the last number dialed.
Ending a Call
- Press the CALL button.
- Answer a second call without hanging up the first call by pressing the CALL button for 1 second. Press the CALL button for 1 second to return to the original call.
- Press the CALL button to terminate both calls at once.
Rejecting a Call
- Activate call reject by pressing the CALL button for 1 second when the handset rings.
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons at the same time for 1 second to mute/unmute the Mic during conversation.
Battery Status Check
- Power on
- Or, press the VOLUME DOWN button for 1 second.
- Before using the headset for the first time, you must pair it with a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- There are two ways to accomplish this:
- One, is by using the easy pairing mode. When you turn the headset on for the first time, and you have not previously paired it to any devices, the unit will automatically be in pairing mode. The headset voice prompts will announce power on, battery level, and inform you that it is ready to pair.
- Alternatively, you may manually put the headset into pairing mode.
- With the power off, press the call button and slide the power switch to the on position and hold for two seconds. When the headset is in pairing mode, you will hear the voice announcement that the headset is ready to be paired.
- To pair with an iOS device, do the following:
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on, and your headset is ready to pair.
- Put the headset in pairing mode by one of the methods indicated previously.
- To pair with an iOS device, navigate to settings, general, Bluetooth, turn Bluetooth on and wait for the device to detect "LG HBS750."
- Once the headset has been successfully paired, voice prompts will report, "Your headset paired."
- If you want to pair it with a different device, make sure and do one of the following:
- Turn Bluetooth off on the previously connected device.
- Or, forget the Bluetooth headset on the device.