Order and Shipping Information
To place an order, select the model of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Descriptions of the different layouts can be found on the home page, or in the product listings for the various Devices.
In addition to our tactile screen protectors, we also carry accessories! Check out our Mini Bluetooth Keyboards, carrying cases, AC Chargers, and Cables. We also offer bundled Screen Protectors with a very popular line of OtterBox Cases.
We currently accept all major credit cards, PayPal and Google Wallet.
We generally ship all orders the same business day.
Shipping Rates and Times
We ship all items VIA USPS. Actual shipping costs depend on the quantity of items ordered, and is calculated at checkout.
You may choose between first class and priority options. First class is the least expensive, but comes with no tracking information. We recommend the priority shipping option to protect against lost items.
United States shipping takes 3-6 business days to arrive. USPS priority takes 1-3 days to arrive. Canada shipping takes 7-14 days to arrive. International shipping takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.
If you're outside of the USA, you can save shipping time and money by ordering from Resellers in your area.
Things to know before Ordering
- All screen protectors are handmade and may contain slight cosmetic differences.
- We provide a lint free cleaning cloth which you can use to help clean the phone.
- Before applying your screen protector you should do the following:
- Remove cases and any existing screen protectors from your phone.
- To make sure your screen protector will stick properly, make sure the phone glass has been thoroughly cleaned, and is free of dust, oil, hair, and lint.
Applying your Screen Protector
The screen protectors have 2 protective layers. To apply the screen protector do the following:
- Locate the tab for the bottom layer and remove it.
- Apply the screen protector to your device and make sure its centered on the screen as best you can. You can use the edges as well as the home button to make sure its centered. If the screen protector is not lined up on the screen properly, it can cause the corners to peal. After making sure its centered, firmly press down on the screen protector and make sure its stuck to the phone.
- Locate the tab and remove the top layer. After removing the top layer, it's a good idea to press the screen protector on your phone one last time to make sure its securely in place.
Because SpeedDots screen protectors are so low cost, and rely on an adhesive backing, we are unable to issue any refunds after any of the adhesive layers are removed. If you have any problems, contact us within 30 days of your shipping notification and we will do our best to help you resolve any problems that you may have.
All other items will be charged a 15% restocking fee unless its found to have a manufacturers defect. We are unable to refund Shipping charges.
To place an order, select the preferred model of the iOS device you would like; iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, and the layout for each one.